2. What is a cookie?
3. Your consent
If you accessed our website using an internet protocol address (which is the electronic addresses of computers or mobile devices connected to the internet) (“IP address”) from certain European Union countries, you would have seen a pop up notice requesting your consent for the using or storing of cookies on your computer or mobile device.
In order to help ensure that appropriate data protection and privacy considerations are applied to your access and use of our website in accordance with applicable laws, we are required to identify the country from which you access and use our website. By accessing and using our website: (i) you warrant and represent that you have not taken any measures whatsoever to obscure your IP address in such a way as to make it impossible for our systems to identify the country from which you access and use our website; and (ii) you warrant, represent, and agree that should you access and use our website in contravention of (i) you do so entirely at your own risk and you disclaim any rights you may contend to have with respect to your country’s data protection and privacy considerations. You further hold Dimension Data harmless against any claims, including claims made by relevant authorities, arising out of your deliberate actions to obscure your IP address.
4. How to delete and block our cookies
5. Dimension data uses the following cookies:
- 5.1. Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- 5.2. Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to the website and to see how visitors navigate the website. This helps us to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- 5.3. Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the website.
- 5.4. Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the website the pages you have visited and the links that you have followed.
- 5.1. Securing and Session Cookies. These cookies are used to secure applications by users of the website in order to prevent the exploitation of a valid website session.
Copyright © 2016 Dimension Data Holdings plc
All Rights Reserved..